Protecting the health of your business and your workforce
Freeman OccuMed has been the area’s leading provider of occupational health services since 1992. Our experienced team of professionals, led by a board-certified occupational medicine physician, strives to continually exceed employers’ expectations. With more than 50 years combined experience, our team’s expertise provides a unique perspective crucial to your business.
Our healthcare providers partner with you to find cost-effective solutions to help your employees remain healthy and productive. Our innovative services, such as WorkSTEPS® and OccuTrac®, offer effective ways to control employee health costs and manage occupational health.
Expedite your employees’ treatment
We understand your time is valuable. For your convenience, we offer a downloadable employer authorization form. To expedite the treatment process, please confirm that we have your permission to provide services by completing the form, including any special treatment or billing instructions. You may send us the form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to the appropriate clinic location or your employee may bring the form to his or her appointment. If you have questions, please feel free to call any of our clinics. Download employer authorization form.
All physicals require an appointment. Please call our clinic to schedule an appointment for your employee.
- Exclusive WorkSTEPS® employment testing program provider
- Physical exams
- DOT physicals
- Bus driver physicals
- FAA physicals
- Insurance physicals
- Audiograms and vision exams
- Blood-borne pathogen vaccinations and exposure management
- TB testing
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Flu vaccinations
- Carpal tunnel screening
- Nerve-conduction screening
- International travel medicine services
- Radiology services
- Physical therapy provided by Freeman Work Injury Therapy
- Sincerity-of-effort testing
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE)
- Independent Medical Exam (IME)
- Online reporting of physicals and screenings through OccuTrac
- Customized corporate wellness programs
Joplin (physician clinic)
3201 McClelland Blvd.
Neosho (physician clinic)
336 S. Jefferson St.
Carthage (nurse/first aid clinic)
1500 S. Case St.
Download our locations brochure