Freeman OccuTrac®, a service of Freeman Occumed, provides real-time comprehensive management of your drug and alcohol testing program available online, 24/7.
- Tracking of DOT and non-DOT programs
- Local and nationwide collection sites/24-hour emergency collection
- Computer-generated random selections
- Encrypted program – secure and confidential
- Consortium services available
- Access granting and level-of-access setting for multiple facilities/users
- Employee treatment history and trend analysis on types of injuries, number of limited duty days, and lost work days
Freeman OccuTrac® is an employer solution for managing your occupational health through data sharing and client focused communication. Freeman OccuTrac® provides secure internet view-only access to the employee information you need. Additionally, you can print a hard copy or save the information directly into an employee’s file. Freeman OccuMed will continue to provide our current communication methods in addition to this service. Some of the features and information available online include:
- A Complete Drug & Alcohol Management Program for DOT and Non-DOT Random Testing
- Client Customized Collection Sites Locally and Nationwide
- Work Injury Treatment and Status Information
- Injury Trend Analysis
- Physical Testing Results
- Drug Test Information
- User Management Tools
- Access Available to Employer Representative, Insurance Carriers, Nurse Case Managers
- MRO Services
- Access to multiple clients, facilities, divisions
At Freeman OccuMed we strive to continually exceed the expectations of our clients. Our experienced team is always available to assist your organization in the administration of your programs.
If you are a registered user with Freeman OccuTrac, click on the links above to get started. If you are not registered or if you have any questions, please contact us via email or phone.
3201 McClelland Blvd.