Connect with Freeman
MyFreemanHealth gives you the freedom to manage your family's healthcare online.
- Access your doctor's office electronic medical record
- Interact with your doctor’s office from the comfort of your home
- View test results
- Request doctor's office appointments
- View a summary of your medical chart from your physician's office
- Request an update to your personal information
- Download, view and transmit your health information from your hospital electronic medical record
- View upcoming hospital appointments
- See your recent hospital visit history
- Review lab results
Please note: test results will appear after 14 days to give your physician the opportunity to review them with you first
- Access discharge summaries and medication, allergy and condition lists
- Update your personal information
We appreciate the time you take to sign up for MyFreemanHealth. When you view your health information and take an active role in your healthcare, it helps us take better care of you.
Sign up for https://freeman.myezyaccess.com
Please ask your physician’s office for more information.
Sign up for hospital.myfreemanhealth.com
If you have already received registration information from Freeman, please click here to create your account.
If you have not received registration information from Freeman, please call 417.347.4500 for assistance.
Please note: language interpretation services are provided free of charge for our patients at any Freeman location.
Please call 417.347.1111 (TTY: 1.800.735.2966).
View notice of assistance services (PDF).
Freeman Health System complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
View notice of non-discrimination (PDF)
The WCAG link (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) is a text only version of the Patient Portal that allows patients with certain disabilities to more easily navigate and access their health care data.