We're here for you
Ozark Center offers current clients a wide variety of support groups. To learn more, or for a listing of available support groups, please call 417.347.7600.
Online Support Groups
- Four daily all-recovery meetings worldwide
- Open format and available to anyone in recovery or seeking recovery
- 8:00 am, 11:00 am, 2:00 pm and 8:00 pm CST daily
- 130 weekly online meetings
- 12-step, non 12-step, wellness and mental health
- Forums, tools and discussion
- Many topics, including veteran-specific topics
- Daily video and phone meetings
- Meditation practice
- Many AA meetings via telephone or internet
- All online NA meetings held at 9:00 pm CST
- Available every day of the week
ZOOM Meeting How-To
- Download Zoom Cloud Meetings from the App Store
- Once downloaded, click the “Join” button
- Type in the Meeting ID
- Type in Password (if requested)
- You are in the meeting!
Some Zoom etiquette:
- After downloading the Zoom app, go to your settings and make sure you have enabled your microphone for the Zoom app
- When setting up your Zoom (Settings then Meetings) make sure you always choose to mute your mic when joining a meeting. Clicking on the mic while in the meeting will activate your microphone.