Conveniently located to extend Freeman Health System services to communities north of Joplin, Webb City Neighborhood Care includes Freeman Urgent Care and Freeman Primary Care.
Freeman Urgent Care - Webb City
When your illness or injury can’t wait until you see your doctor, or if you don’t have a doctor, Freeman Urgent Care offers a convenient, cost-effective alternative for minor medical care. A walk-in clinic staffed with highly trained personnel including board-certified physicians, registered nurses, and x-ray technicians, Freeman Urgent Care provides prompt medical treatment without an appointment. Click here to see wait times, check-in online or learn more about our urgent care services.
Freeman Primary Care
Dr. Ashley Broce and Dr. Heath Dillard, internal medicine specialists, offer care for patients age 14 and older.
Freeman Outpatient Dialysis Center
Freeman Outpatient Dialysis Center features a comfortable environment, state of the art equipment and the compassionate care you've come to expect from Freeman.
Please bring the following:
- A list or chart of current medications you're taking. You may bring the bottles with you for reference.
- Insurance, Medicare, and/or Medicaid card(s)
- Photo ID such as driver's license, passport, employee photo ID badge, military ID, or government-issued identification
- Military medical card
- A copy of your advance medical directives
- Employer information for workers' compensation claims
- Guarantor (person responsible for the bill) information; this information may change due to divorce or custody issues
- Automobile insurance card (in cases of automobile accident)
- Test order from physician
- Attending physician information
- Pre-authorization and/or referrals
- Financial means to cover any patient-responsible balances such as co-payment or deductibles. In addition to cash and personal checks, we accept most major credit cards, including MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express.