Thursday, June 18, 2009
Freeman Hearing Center moves
JOPLIN, Mo.—On June 18, 2009, Freeman Hearing Center reopens its doors in a new location at 1331 West 32nd Street, inside the McIntire Ear, Nose & Throat Building, just across from Freeman Women's Center. According to Freeman Audiologist Suzanne Long, "The move allows us to have all ear and hearing services for Freeman Health System under one roof. We hope this, combined with our proximity to the hospital, provides more convenience for our patients."
Freeman Hearing Center continues to offer
- Extensive hearing diagnostics and services for patients of any age
- Highly trained clinical audiologists specializing in hearing loss evaluation
- Hearing aid fittings and sales, repair, batteries, and assistive listening devices
- Hearing rehabilitation and industrial hearing conservation
- Auditory processing disorder testing
- Newborn diagnostic testing
For additional information on available services or to schedule an appointment, please call 417.347.3746.
About Freeman Health System
Not-for-profit, community-owned, and locally governed, Freeman Health System is a 404-bed, three-hospital system. Based in Joplin, the fourth largest metropolitan area in Missouri, Freeman provides comprehensive healthcare and behavioral health services to an area that includes more than 450,000 residents from Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas.
For media inquiries, please contact Freeman Media Coordinator.