Having your baby at Freeman?
We're almost as excited as you about the coming birth of your baby! Let Freeman Maternity Center help you prepare for this exciting event.
Our prenatal classes can ease much of your tension and fear, as well as aid in your comfort during labor and delivery. You will learn rhythmic breathing techniques; tour the birthing, nursery and obstetrics areas; and learn about the choices available to you.
We offer a variety of classes:
- Two-week prenatal class, 6:30-9:30 pm Monday
- One-day prenatal class, 8 am-4 pm Saturday
- Review class for those who have previously taken prenatal classes, 6:30-9:30 pm one Monday each month
- Sibling touch class for children ages 3-12, every other month
- Breastfeeding class, one Tuesday evening each month
- Friends & Family CPR class, one Tuesday evening every other month
To register yourself and your coach, view our classes and choose the date and time of the class(es) you would like to attend. You may register online or call 417.347.6667 with any questions you may have.
Freeman Maternity Center
1102 W. 32nd St.
8 am-4:30 pm Monday-Friday