We focus on your comfort
When you need a mammogram, bone density screening, or other diagnostic procedure, Wes & Jan Houser Women's Pavilion, located in Freeman Women's Center, delivers care in a compassionate, comfortable, soothing, respectful atmosphere.
Our team of board-certified surgeons and radiologists and registered mammography technologists uses the latest technology to ensure you receive the best care, advice, and treatment.
Testing and diagnostic services
Freeman Women's Center
- Outpatient diagnostic testing including ultrasound, stereotactic breast biopsy, and bone densitometry
- Board-certified surgeons, radiologists, and registered mammography technologists
- Digital mammography center accredited by the American College of Radiology
- Rapid resolution of chronic and acute breast conditions through Breast Lifecare
- Educational seminars on women's health topics
- Public health screenings
- Mammotome® Breast Biopsy System diagnoses suspicious breast lumps without hospitalization or disfiguring surgery
- Convenient hours Monday through Friday
1532 W. 32nd Street