Back to Document
Mothers trust us to deliver
As one of the busiest birthing centers in Missouri, we've earned the trust of moms-to-be because we provide family-centered care and individual attention in a warm, caring environment. Our highly-trained, expert team includes board-certified obstetricians, available 24 hours a day, and the region's only board-certified perinatologist to care for patients with high-risk pregnancies. Freeman Maternity Center, designed with privacy and comfort in mind, features home-like birthing suites and private postpartum rooms.
To help expectant mothers and families prepare for the arrival of a new baby, we offer a wide variety of prenatal education classes, including childbirth classes, sibling classes, and lactation consultations.
Sign up for prenatal education classes
During your stay
During labor and delivery
- Malarie Hickey Jaccaud Birthing Unit with 9 birthing suites in a home-like environment for comfortable labor and delivery
- 25 private postpartum rooms, with Wi-Fi and DVD players
- 24-hour nursery, providing care to newborns and support for new moms
- Rooming-in option
- Centralized monitoring, providing the most efficient care for mothers and infants
- The region's only neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), providing immediate critical care when needed most
- Online nursery for parents to share new baby photos with friends and family
- Educational sessions regarding your newborn available for viewing on our Newborn Channel
Freeman Maternity Center physicians, nurse midwives, nurses, and support staff are dedicated to providing compassionate care. Through the course of your delivery experience, your caregiver educates, assists, and explains your care.
We offer traditional and alternative pain management options to help you stay comfortable:
View online nursery
1102 W. 32nd St.
Joplin, Missouri 64804