When you don't snooze you lose
A restful night’s sleep is essential to good health—yet millions of Americans have sleep disorders, many of which go unrecognized, leaving sufferers to endure fatigue and other symptoms needlessly. A sleep disorder can interfere with your ability to accomplish daily activities.
If you experience any of the following, you may benefit from a consultation or sleep study:
Sleep deprivation can:
- Snoring, especially with pauses in breathing
- Gasping or choking during sleep
- Daytime sleepiness or fatigue
- Restless sleep
- Memory loss or difficulty concentrating
- Increase risk of high blood pressure, diabetes, and heart disease
- Affect memory and response times
- Lower immunities
- Increase risk of car accidents
- Impact relationships
We provide complete evaluation, testing, diagnosis, and treatment of all types of sleep disorders for both children and adults. Our team conducts overnight sleep studies to diagnose more than 80 recognized sleep disorders. Recently expanded and redesigned, Freeman Sleep Center features hotel-like bedrooms. We do everything possible to make you feel at home during your stay.
Don't suffer with sleep deprivation. Freeman Sleep Center can help. Call 417.347.3699 for more information about sleep disorders or to schedule a consultation.
How sleepy are you? Take this simple sleepiness test and find out.
931 E. 32nd St.
Joplin, Missouri 64804