Freeman Neosho Hospital
113 W. Hickory St.
Freeman Ambulance Service: 417.845.1133 (call 911 for emergency dispatch)
Freeman Neosho Hospital, located in Neosho, Missouri, is part of Freeman Health System. A critical care access hospital, Freeman Neosho offers world-class inpatient and outpatient medical care services close to home and family. For those requiring emergency medical care, Freeman Neosho offers an emergency room staffed by experienced physicians 24 hours a day,
7 days a week.
Freeman Neosho Physician Group
|Inpatient hospital services
|Outpatient hospital services
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Emergency services and EagleMed air ambulance
- Infusion therapy, including IV infusion therapy, IV antibiotics, injections, blood administration, PICC line flushes and dressing changes, and Infusaport flushes
- Laboratory, including EKG, lab work, and stress tests
- Occupational therapy
- Ostomy education
- Physical therapy
- Radiology, including x-ray, mammography, ultrasound, and MRI
- Speech therapy
- Wound care and consultation
336 S. Jefferson St.
Freeman Neosho Physician Group provides Neosho and surrounding communities with convenient access to physicians and an array of medical services, including:
Mental and behavioral care
Ozark Center offers comprehensive mental and behavioral healthcare to residents in Neosho and surrounding communities. To request an appointment, please call 417.347.7600.
Services for communities near Neosho
Freeman offers ambulance service to McDonald County, and a family care clinic to residents in Anderson, Missouri.
Freeman Ambulance Service
417.845.1133 (call 911 for emergency dispatch)
Freeman Clinic of Anderson
View Larger Map