Join us in the fight against cancer by giving a gift to support the construction of a new Freeman Cancer Institute. Together, we can provide our community with the very best in treatments, state-of-the-art cancer-fighting technology, and expanded services for cancer patients and their families, as well as offer a more accommodating environment with a full complement of medical and support services. Your gift will transform cancer victims into cancer survivors. Won't you join us in the fight?
The future Freeman Cancer Institute will feature:
- 30,0000-square-foot patient area with additional 10,000-square-foot administrative area.
- Room for 30 chemotherapy stations
- 20 exam rooms
- 10 private offices for physicians and nurse practitioners
- 50-seat waiting area
- Relocated and expanded Reflection Garden
- Patient exercise area
- Patient education area
- On-site nutrition education and counseling from a registered dietitian
- Community and support group meeting area
Give to Freeman Cancer Institute
To learn more about how you can make a difference in the lives of cancer patients, contact Blake Bard, Freeman Foundation Executive Director, at 417.347.4652.