Compassionate care close to home
Freeman Cancer Institute brings together the many services necessary to provide comprehensive care for patients and families dealing with cancer. Our supportive team uses the most advanced technology available to treat and overcome cancer, so you can rest assured that you or your loved one is in good hands.
The design of the institute accommodates the unique needs of our patients—it features quiet and relaxing spaces to make visits as comfortable as possible. We recently opened a 6-chair infusion area in the lower level of the building for patients receiving non-chemotherapy IV treatments.
- Board-certified medical oncologists and hematologists
- Oncology-certified nurse practitioner
- Oncology-certified nurses
- Investigational review board
- Clinical trials nurse
- Master's-level social worker
- Board-certified oncology pharmacist
- Quiet and relaxing exam spaces
- Chemotherapy areas in pleasant windowed area
- On-site labs with faster and more efficient services
- Private consultation areas for education and discussion of treatment options
- Conference center and media room for community education
- Reflection Garden
Freeman Cancer Institute
3415 McIntosh Circle Dr.
417.347.4000 or 888.234.3737