Comfort, convenience, and care
The Admitting and Discharge Lounge at Freeman West provides a private, relaxing environment for patients entering or leaving the hospital. While not everyone will be admitted or discharged through the lounge, it offers an extra measure of comfort, convenience, and care to guests waiting for a room or ride home.
Waiting is never easy, but the Admitting and Discharge Lounge helps make that time as pleasant as possible. Two-story windows surround the lounge so guests may enjoy natural sunlight and a view while receiving quality care.
- Reading materials
- Blankets and pillows
- Seats for family members
- Personal lockers for patients’ belongings
- QuickMeds Pharmacy pick-up window
- Easy vehicle access
- Two registered nurses
- Nurse technician
- Wheelchair escorts to room or vehicle
- Assessment room
- Private area with bed for patients needing to lie down
- Oxygen available
- Coordination of follow-up appointments