Back to Document
Every child is unique—that’s why Freeman pediatricians center care around your child’s physical, emotional, and social needs. From the common cold to sports physicals, you can count on us for family-centered, comprehensive healthcare for your children birth through adolescence. Our providers, specially trained in children’s healthcare, listen to you and address your questions and concerns. Your child’s health, nutrition, and happiness are our top priorities.
Freeman is proud to offer the largest, most comprehensive group of pediatricians in the region. Our dedicated providers offer a full range of services including:
- Providing well-child checkups, including vaccinations
- Diagnosing and treating illnesses, infections, and injuries
- Providing sports physicals and a variety of screenings
- Overseeing growth and development
- Addressing behavioral issues
- Promoting healthy lifestyles
- Caring for complex medical needs
Visit Pediatric Specialties
to learn about pediatric specialty clinics, including cardiology, endocrinology and diabetes, gastroenterology, hematology and oncology, nephrology, rheumatology, and telemedicine.